Adobe have recently announced the release of "Share" - a free web-based service that allows you to easily share and publish documents.
Some of the features include:
- Send documents without email attachments.
- Access your documents from anywhere.
- View all the documents you have shared or received in one place.
- Post a link to your document on a wiki or blog.
- Embed a Flash® preview of your document on any website.
- Limit access to a document to a list of recipients.
The most exciting being the ability to Embed a preview of your document.
The good thing about this service is that it allows you to build applications and mashups using the Share APIs, which can be found in the Share API wiki.
Also, of course, Ray Camden has been on the ball and released a Share CFC encapsulating most methods required to utilise this service.
The CFC can be downloaded from here --> Get the CFC